Tuesday, August 15, 2023

My daily posts on Facebook

Facebook is probably the most used social media in Thailand. 

From Private posts, to business and government agencies, news networks, etc 
I do almost all my communications through Facebook these days. 
It's simpler than blogs, more interaction. 
My daily research does take me to other media.
Recently began tabbing / cataloging my facebook posts


#luanghans  about me and my friends, music I like, travels, opinions 

#sakonnakhonlive  "of interest to travelers and expat"

#sakonnakhonlivecalendar  events calendar

#sakonnakhonfootball ⚽️ You may recognize as SOCCER. 
In the past I sponsored local teams, was team photographer for local professional team

#sakonnakhonliveweather  forecasts and warnings☔️⚡️☀️🌕 

#zooologyx   animals as pets, in the zoo, in the news, bugs and other pests

'Sakon Nakhon-Live' heydays have come and gone. At age 79 I wish to limit my time in front of a keyboard.


Screen Capture July, 2008



āļŠāļāļĨāļ™āļ„āļĢ Sakon Nakhon

No comments: