Monday, January 29, 2024

Summer starts in late February according to TMD . . .

. . . and is expected to be two degrees C hotter than last year.

The present cold spell in Sakon Nakhon will end. 

By the first of February we should see feels like temperatures in the lower 40's C.

Not to worry, another cold spell is expected in February.

Keeping cool and the related cost is high priority on my agenda.
  
My Dec-Jan electric bill was slightly above 900 baht (US$25). I cook with electricity and run a pool pump, other than lights, fridge and wash mashine. 

While some past April electric bills went as high as 5,000 baht (US$142)is an indication that keeping cool is a major expense.

I have reduced my electric bill somewhat by keeping the aircon at 28 and 29 C and running fans  
. . .สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: