Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And the winner is undefeated Yothasing

Team Yothasing finished the season undefeated, winning every game.
Unfortunately I did not attend the final game due to chest and nasal infection.
I did however support the team, as usual with refreshments.
This time the team celebrated their victory at the local all you can eat restaurant.


Thought football season is over for a while.
In a way I was correct.  The provincial games are completed.
The Inter-Provincial games start tomorrow.
My soi (alley) was invaded by a team from Buriram.
The team will be staying in the apartment building across the street from my house.

The games are being played at the university campus, some miles away, an indication that apartments and hotels in the area seemed to be full

No comments: