Friday, October 21, 2011

Another YFC win! -=- Cold Front delayed?

Third win for team Yothasing.
Of course I was invited to sponsor the team for a third time.
With that goes the bill for water and energy drinks.  I don't mind.
What did bother me was the heat.  I was sweating in the shade.


Refereeing the game today was Dee, a Sakon FC player.
The game was played almost all the time at the opponents end of the field. Yothasing win 1-0




Weak almost calm winds
After the game most of the team met at my house for another winning team BBQ. 


That predicted cold front may be delayed somewhat. 


This afternoon winds were mostly from the north, quite mild almost calm. Not enough to cool down daytime temperatures 106F/41C in the sun.


The floods are inevitably entering Bangkok. 

Haven't seen anything on the major networks CNN, BBC, Aljazeera  all morning.  They are overdoing the Gaddafi news coverage, as if the rest of the world is ON HOLD.



No comments: