Sunday, June 3, 2012

Thailand News Network GONE

 Mail BAG Question

  • DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO TAN NETWORKS?   (Thai Asean News (TAN) Network)

  Mail BAG Answer

If I have facts correct, the business man, owner, had some major financial difficulties beginning right about the time of one of Thailand's recent political turmoils.

  Thailand Tourism got it wrong again  ??

A few years ago I contacted the administrator at one of the Thailand Tourism websites.
They had listed the wrong dates for the Wax Castle festival in Sakon Nakhon.
The dates were corrected after a few days.   
Unfortunately, other websites which had copied the incorrect information were not advised of the correction

  I've witnessed it before:  

A family travels thousands of miles, only to be told that the festival was last week, or the festival will be in two weeks.

  They've apparently done it again

Tourism Thailand posted last year's dates to advertise the Wax Castle Festival, October 8 through 12.
This is Thailand (T.i.T.) anything can happen, even a replay of last year's dates

  Stand By:   I will Try to get it directly from the horses mouth

  • Idiom: ...directly from the person concerned or responsible. 
  • Source: Using English com  

At the moment it's holiday and election weekend.  Government offices are closed.
It will be midweek before I can confirm the dates

  BATTLE CRY overhead

from dusk to dawn, with an occasional break
A couple of my neighbors are bird collectors.
No, I don't mean my neighbors with chickens.
One is an avid BIRD MAN.  He spends time daily taking care of his exotic flock




Another seems to be a trader in birds.  Most times when I peek over the fence, there are different kinds of birds in the cages.
There's a couple of birds overhead, now on the second day.  They are raising Holy Hell.
Screeching as loud as they can.  Think their offspring was recently caught and is in the cage.



I'm awaiting the cessation of bird screeches and rants, so I can turn down the volume on my TV.

  I'm not drinking at the moment

Lower chest pains, especially after swallowing. I suspect some sort of infection in my intestines.
After a morning of pain I decided a visit to the hospital was in order.
Blood pressure normal, Chest x-rays normal, EKG normal
Medical prognosis:  Infection
Government Hospital outpatient treatment and medication 605 Baht
return for further examination if not improved within three days

  Funny Mail


No comments: