Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Warmer temperatures ahead 'temporarily'

  Four days of warmer temperatures ahead, 

  then back into the rain pattern. 

   Heavy rain late Saturday afternoon and evening turned out not to have been all that much.  I was in Udon at the time.

The pool was 1/3 full prior to the rain.
The pool is now  half full.

Yesterday's prolonged drizzle added nothing noticeable.
Warming temperatures over the weekend ahead.
I suspect it will be next week before the pool is finally filled.


  Pool Filter cleaning

My back was severely inflamed.  I indulged in some pain medicine 
Once medicated I disablement and cleaned the pool filter system.



After that workout I had to lay down,  my back demanded it.
Today is Puzzle day: reassembling the filter.  I suspect I'll be doing that more than once till I get it right.

  Shopping at the the BIG stores not necessarily ideal

  Kitchen sink went on the fritz.
Repairs required a new gasket and a screw.

Spend some time at Globe and Home Pro.

Parts not available.
Best they could offer was to buy new.
New parts would not fit on my sink.
Best they could offer: Buy new sink and faucet 10,000 Baht.

Local hardware store, in existence for decades, had the parts. Under 100 Baht


  Funny Mail


No comments: