Friday, July 12, 2013

It's a Virus

Sakon FC Coach to depart

Sakon FC coach will leave the team after this weekend's home game against Nakhon Phanom.
No reason for his departure has been given, but it is known that he is moving to Surin.
No replacement has been named at this time
Siam Sport



Wax Candle Parade Sunday, July 21

Asarnha Bucha / Wan Khao Phansa / Start Buddhist Lent (July 22-23)


OH CRAP!!

I had just recovered from dengue fever. I had not regained normal health and my immune system was still weak.

Today is the fourth day of severe diarrhea, including a few laundry 'accidents.'

After the second day I began using antibiotics to no avail.

Today I have switched to anti viral medicine.
Immediate relief, I can drink without puking. I've even had a bowl of rice soup without the urge to run to the throne room.

Will go to the hospital later today, since a hydration iv is probably a good idea at this point.

No comments: