Thursday, January 15, 2015

Super Bowl party at the Roadhouse
next month

Larry Nelson
For my Thailand friends.

Larry's Road House will be having a Super Bowl party on February 2. Start time is 630 AM .

This event is what initially put my life on the path to having my own bar. One year ago, I was desperate to find a bar to watch the Super Bowl. I found a Farang bar in Sakon Nakhon via the internet. I visited the bar and was told that "there was no way I was getting up that early to watch a football game". I also was craving a Margarita. lol Then I decided to do my thing. Good or bad, I did it.


This year, we will be open and serve Bloody Marys, breakfast, and also we will be having a square pool. For entertainment only. lol
Anyone interested, please feel free to stop by and watch the worlds most viewed sporting event.

The square pool* is available now for sign up.

I am also going to be watching the division championships this weekend, even though the Pack/Hawks game is on at 0330 this coming Monday. Go Packers.

*How to Play Football Squares

Sakon Nakhon

No comments: