Thursday, March 31, 2016

Football on a scorching day

Was invited to attend a couple YFC (Youth Football) games and had received a map.
Simple so far.. not.  The map was not accurate, The marker should have been a bit to the left
 

Stopped at a guardhouse and showed the map to the guard.  He was baffled.  Took the next turn and a U-turn and I was at the football field, about 50 yards from the guardhouse where I first stopped. 
The compound appears to be a police training center



Was tempted to climb the tower at one end of the field, but figured I'd be surrounded by some not so pleased lawmen.  There was a moment of mental time travel into my own military past


By halftime The temperature was above 40, I decided time to head to cooler pastures... home and pool
Sakon Nakhon

No comments: