Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Yasothon is about as friendly as this guy



The gates to Nong Hahn have been opened according to this report published 19 July

Thai Meteorological Department warns of "isolated heavy rain likely in the Northeast with danger of flash floods

Asalha Bucha parade Friday


Was on a weekend trip to Yasothon where Sakon FC fought valiantly, but lost 3-1. 
Most importantly, "the natives were friendly." I was able to walk around and take pictures without having to show press credentials. 


For me it was just an excuse to get out of town. Hotel room 350 baht, American breakfast 150 baht. Prices seemed much less than what I'm used to around here. The food was excellent.
Did some sightseeing in Yasothon. A trip to a waterfront park and Chinatown was definitely worth the time


On the return trip we stopped off at a local mountain retreat Wat Tham Pha Daen 


And OH YES. I had forgotten to take the charger for my laptop.  Solved that problem by buying a 'Samsung A' tablet. I could have done without, but it's been itching me for some time
สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: