Tuesday, July 28, 2020

It's the season when bugs want to come in out of the rain

MY OBSERVATION:   Bug spray only stuns the spider temporarily. 
                                            If you use bug spray indoors, VENTILATE !



Saw this huge spider at the opposite of the room.  I quickly grabbed for the bug spray and chased it. 

The spider seemed to remember how it came into the room, it headed towards the space below the door. 
It was actually partially under the door when I sprayed it again and it re-entered the room.  

That's when I grabbed my camera

 


I'm squeamish about such critters, finally mustered enough courage and crushed it.
It's the second large spider since yesterday (one a day)


ASO WORTH OF NOTE:  Many spiders can stay underwater for extended times, flushing a live spider does not necessarily eliminate them

สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: