Thursday, March 21, 2019

No Alcohol Sales weekend ahead. Shop Early

Actually felt like 72 this morning.  The two new thermometers were way off.  Could get very hot today and the next few days.  That local thunderstorm early yesterday afternoon really cleansed the air. We know that wont last. The thunder cleared out my pool and I enjoyed a quiet afternoon.



Youth League (U15 and U19) has been posting erroneous scheduling information. Yesterday it was the logo in the wrong place. I was ready to go see a game until a coach sent me corrected information. It would have been the third time that I went to an empty stadium. The schedule was later corrected. Still waiting to find out how U19 did in Loei yesterday.




Doing a daily inventory as all visitors eyes are on the mangoes. Most Thais seem to prefer eating them green. 







When I feel a bit tired and need to get going I grab a can of coffee. No wonder I get a jolt out of the stuff. One can equals half my cups.  One can contains almost three teaspoons of sugar. If I'd fill my cup I'd be downing six spoons of sugar. 







Chang Cup has a 64 team elimination round next week.  Half of those teams will me eliminated next wednesday. Did not see Sakon Nakhon FC in the lineup. There's another Sakon Nakhon football club  playing at Samut Sakhon.
https://www.facebook.com/TorefunSakonnakhonFootballClub/

Had toyed with the idea of traveling to Samut, then my monthly money transfer arrived and with a strong baht I am getting 10,000 less than what I was getting six months ago.  I'll sit out the first elimination round and hope for a win 
No local football over the election weekend.



สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: