Saturday, March 21, 2020

Some rain, some sunshine and some social distancing

Last night that 22:10 thunder which turned on all my motion detector lights sounded more like a a major bomb explosion reminiscent to my RVN days .

TODAY: Possible thunderstorm scattered rain is in the forecast thru this morning. Afternoon feels like temperature may reach as high as 38
Did not hear of any public announcement, 
just two facebook announcements



Noticed a few establishments had not gotten the word as of last night.
Still allowed a group of kids to use my pool yesterday. Did check the chlorine level and kept my distance. Posted the 'Pool Closed' sign mid afternoon. Also had some visitors late afternoon. That was yesterday.  Today I'll hang up the 'No visitors' sign.

สกลนคร Sakon Nakhon

No comments: