Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sakon FC disappointing downhill spiral

The Loosers (9 games, 0 wins, 2 draws to date)

  • Sakon FC Slaughtered at Surin 6-3, April 21
  • Sakon FC  hosts Yasothon Sunday, April 29

The Winners (3 games, 3 wins to date)

  • Mister Hans Youth FC Football: Monday, April 23, 11am

Update: (blog entry April 18)

Sakon Nakhon Stormy Weather 

Most damage seems to be in poor villages were construction is on a 'financially make do' basis.

More stormy weather ahead ??

      Head for the high ground !!

Had plenty of warnings that some nasty weather was heading this way.I've never experienced a massive ant invasion from all directions, as I have in past weeks.They were leaving the open fields for higher grounds.  It's as if they have a built in long range weather alert system.
Sure enough; those dry fields on the other side of my fence, where cows grazed just days ago, are now ponds.



  
The water levels resemble that of the rainy season July through September.  With plenty of rainfall ahead of us, I'm evicting the spiders, bugs and frogs from my wading boots.I may need them this year.
After this morning's 1am to 6 am storm, my neighbors have decided on some preemptive pruning


Other Neighbors seem to be oblivious to the pending damage





Parallel Worlds

No comments: